To reserve your campsite by mail, please download and print the form below…
…and mail with a check or money order to:
Boxcar Pinion Forever Bluegrass
1546 Burnt Mill Road
Flintstone, Georgia 30725
To discuss renting one of our many campsite for this event, call Cindy at 706-820-2228 or cell 423-605-7975, or Tanya Jones at 423-432-6276. We have a variety of campsites and RV sites available. There are primitive campsites, campsites with and without electricity in a variety of places.
If you would like to pay for your campsite on-line, please call and discuss availability, options and where your site will be. We will then send a money request by email to you so you can fulfill your payment on-line with a credit card or with your PayPal account.
Please remember these rules when planning your camping adventure:
- All camping reservations require a 3-day ticket and 3-night minimum camping.
- Children 15 and under camp free with a paying adult.
- Pets are allowed with registered campers only!!
- Pets must tay at own campsite on leash!!
- NO DOGS ALLOWED IN CONCERT AREA!! BARKING DOGS MUST LEAVE!!
- No open fires are allowed in any of our campgrounds (must have a fire ring).
- All space is available on a reservation basis. Any remaining campsites available the day of the event will be first come, first-served basis. Please call Cindy at home 706-820-2228 or cell 423-605-7975, or Tanya at 423-432-6276 to reserve your site in the camping areas.
- All campgrounds close on Sunday, May 5th, 2019 at 2:00.
Please do NOT call Mountain Cove Farms regarding camping during the festival.
!!WARNING!! Hairpin curves off of Lookout Mountain down Dougherty Gap Road!! Large RV’s coming across Lookout Mountain MUST come via Highway 136 / Highway 193!!