To reserve your campsite by mail, please download and print this Boxcar FBF Camping-Ticket Order Form 2018 and mail with a check or money order to:
Boxcar Pinion Forever Bluegrass
1546 Burnt Mill Road
Flintstone, Georgia 30725
To speak with Cindy Pinion about one of our many campsite for this event, call her at home 706-820-2228 or cell 423-605-7975. We have a variety of campsites and RV sites available. There are primitive campsites, campsites with and without electricity in a variety of places.
If you would like to pay for your campsite on-line, please call Cindy and discuss availability, options and where your site will be. She will then send a money request by email to you so you can fulfill your payment on-line with a credit card or with your PayPal account.
Please remember these rules when planning your camping adventure:
- All camping reservations require a 3-day ticket and 3-night minimum camping.
- Children 15 and under camp free with a paying adult.
- Pets are allowed at any of the camping areas at this event, just not in the show stage/show barn area.
- No open fires are allowed in any of our campgrounds (must have a fire ring).
- All space is available on a reservation basis. Any remaining campsites available the day of the event will be first come, first-served basis. Please call Cindy at home 706-820-2228 or cell 423-605-7975 to reserve your site in the camping areas.
- All campgrounds close on Sunday, May 6th, 2018 at 2:00.
Please do NOT call campground regarding camping during the festival.